Sunday 25 February 2007

My Life - the Togo scam

THE TOGO SCAM




Chaper 2; My first contact;

Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:40:31 -0800 (PST)
Von: "clement agume" Ins Adressbuch
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestÃĪtigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von yahoo.com. Weitere Info

Betreff: FROM: Mr Clement Agouda,
An: franzschulz@yahoo.de

FROM: Mr Clement Agouda,
AMB-TOGO (Africa Merchant Bank Togo),
LOME- TOGO,WEST AFRICA.

Attention: Joseph Zachel,

With due respect, without no intention to invade your
privacy. I am Mr Clement Agouda, a bank officer, with
the AMB-TOGO (Africa Merchant Bank Togo) a branch of
this bank situated here in Lome Togo.

I am writting in respect of Mr.Francis.I.Zachel,(now
deceased) who was a customer at my bank. His fund has
been dormant in his account with my bank without any
claim either from his family, relative or next of kin.


Since then I have personally without any other
intention but to locate his blood relatives and I
have also made several enquirer’s to locate any of
his extended relatives, all this has proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund
valued at USD$10.5 Million left behind by this
customer before it gets confiscated or declared
unserviceable by my bank here in Lome-Togo, where
this huge amount was deposited. And now my board of
directors are happy and planing how they will siphon
this money by way of loan among themselves any moment
from now.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent
that you present yourself as the next of kin to the
deceased since you have the same last name, as this
deceased customer so that the proceeds of this account
can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we
shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities
for transfer. I have all necessary information,
documents needed to back you up for this claim. Hence
I work in the customer’s service department where
records and secured customer information are kept. All
I require from you is your honest co-operation to
enable us see this transaction through as I guarantee
that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law according to banking procedures.

Please get in touch with me through my direct/private
phone number for more details and immediate action, or
my alternative email:goldsmith1ca@hotmail.com

Best Regards.

Mr Clement Agouda.
Tel:+228 9490278


I wanted to learn how they set up their scams and hor far they would go, so I responded as follow;

To:
clement agume
Lomo / Togo

E-Mail: goldsmith1c@yahoo.com

Re: Francis I. Zachel
Date: 21.01.06

Dear Sir

I'm in receipt of your message and I thank you for your recent information.
It would be great if it is really truh that there is a heritage I could inherite a certain amount of money.
To be honest, I do not know a Mr Francis.I.Zachel, how ever, it could be a relative from my Grandfathers (Ludewig Zachel-died late 1930-1940) or my oncle Harry Zachel (died in the 1950).
Please let me know what you are require what I have to do.

My address and kontakts;

Manfred J. Zachel
Middle Flat
280 Teignmouth Road
St Marychurch
Torquay - Devon
TQ1 4RW
United Kingdom

Phone +44 (0) 1803 323 244
Mobil +44 (0) 7767 791 305
E-Mail: franzschulz@yahoo.de
Joszach69@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk

Best regards



Manfred J. Zachel


I hadden’d to wait long for a responce;


aclement agouda" Ins Adressbuch

An: franzschulz@yahoo.de
Betreff: Hello Manfred Zachel
Datum: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:14:24 +0000

Dear Manfred Zachel,

Thank you for your prompt response to my emailed message

What is required is your ability to contact my bank with a drafted
text application of claim which I will type and send to you so that you can
use it to apply for the release of the fund which your deceased relative
have left in their custody.
It is very important that you note my bank will verifiy your claim and
it will be my responsibility to provide this to you.

The must important fact about this deal remains that you will call the
foreign payment processing officer of my bank repeatedly because your
persistence is what will convince the management of my bank to
arrange and pay off this money immediately to you under normal procedures as
stipulated in the financial and allied matters act and all legal documents
will be issued in your name

my bank's number is + (228) 9114779 extent ion 7532 ask to speak with Mr
Tom Kwame ( Foreign remmitance director) AMB-Bank Togo.

I await your urgent response. You can call me on +228 9490278. Please
treat this matter urgent. As soon as i hear from you I will send you the
draft text application form.

Kindly reply to this email henceforth.

Warm regards

Clement Agouda
_______________________________________________________________-

As requested I phoned the “AMB Bank”, and wrote to Mr. Agouda as written below, before I had already checked the phone numbers, it were all Mobil numbers and no bank operate by Mobil phone;



clement agume goldsmith1c@yahoo.com

23.01.2006 10:00:17



Dear Clement Agouda,


Thank you for your emailed information,

As requested be you, I phoned Mr Tom Kwame at the AMB-Bank Togo and informed him that I will claim the funds, left from Mr Francis I. Zachel, in their custody.

Also I informed him that I would send the application of claim as soon as possible.

By day time you can phone me also at my landline +44 1803 323 244 or at any time on my Mobil: +44 7767 791 305


This is to inform you about all steps I undertake in this matter, while:
I have plans for the future, and the first I will do is to purchase a banking license from an USA Corporate Service that they offered to me, with all necessary facilities. Maybe it is now possible to fulfil my dream.


Thank you very much


With warm regards



Manfred J. Zachel

No comments: