Sunday 25 February 2007

My Life - the Angola scam

THE ANGOLA SCAM



Chapter 01;


In the year 2004 the following “Fraud” was set up be a “Gang of Fraudsters’”, at that time the Jung Girl called herself;

Miss fatou robinson
Abidjan-Cote d' Ivoire .

Collected on the Internet, 2004;

Fri, 3 Sep 2004 05:33:32 -0500
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:33:32 +0100
Message-ID: <412109BF0001C2EB@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
You can search the Internet and will find many so named “Nigerian Scams”




Now she has another name: Miss Glory Beti


First E-Mail from Ms Glory Beti (if that is her real name!)


From: "GLORY BETIOT"
Subject: UN.Human Right Camp; Glory.
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:31:44 +0000
UN.Human Right Camp.
Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire.
Email:

My Dearest One,

I am a young girl of 23 years old , by name Miss Glory
Beti. the Daughter of late of Dr Festus Neto. Beti.
from Luanda Angola, one time by political appointment
Director of International Affaires Department of
ANGOLA PETROL AND NATURAL GAS who died on a board
meeting with the International Oil Gulf
Representatives, in September 11th 2001 at the World
Trade Center in New York City USA.

Actually, I got your contact during my desparate
search for a helper or partner, I feel strong to write
you concerning my present predicament at stake now.

I was an under graduate student of 2rd year, studying
Chemical Engineering at University in LUANDA ANGOLA,
before the date of the urgly incident occurred to my
Family.

Although I lost my Mother when she was putting birth
to my younger brother who later died in the hospital
with my mother fourtheen years ago in London United
Kindom.

Presently I am in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, where I am
in a Refugee Camp where I decided to contact you as to
assist me in transfering the sum of money my father
left in a suspended account with this Financial Bank
here in Abidjan. The amount is Eight Million US
Dollars ($8,000.000.00); 80% will be for investment,
17% will be for your kind help while 3% will be for
any necessary expenses that may be incured.

However since, I am his next-of-kin, I have contacted
you to stand as my Late father's foreign parter to
receive this money into your account after which I
will join you there.

l am willing to know what will be offered to you from
the total amount, to you for assisting me and you will
handle the investment until l finished up my
education.

In addition I humbly solicit for your kindly
assistance
to help me in investing this money into a good and
profitable business, really my intension of contacting
you is not only to help me in transfering this fund
out of Africa but also to help me to invest the the
money into a business that will balance or give at
least 100% profit in two years and look for nice
school for my educational continuation. I am assuring
you that this transaction is hitch-free and
risky-free,

Please understand my condition and get back to me as
soon as possible and please I urge you to keep this
transaction confidential for my secuirty and the
security of the fund.

I will be waiting to hearing from you soonest.

May God bless you.

Yours ever,
Miss Glory Beti.
I believed her story and wanted to help so I wrote;

Franz Schulz a écrit :
Dear Ms. Glory Beti

I'm in receipt of your message and willing to assist you in each matter you request as far as it is legal.

Your ordeal was a terrible one and I feel with you, I lost my mother at the age of 3, murdered by the German Gestapo in 1939 were at the same time my father came in a Konzentration Kamp.

I'm a high ranked banker with top connection to Wallstreet a.o. worldwide and will find the right Investment to safe your future.

Please inform me soon as possible what has to be done.
My God be with you all the time

My very best regards


Manfred J. Zachel
=================================


Responce from Glory Beti;


Datum: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:49:59 +0100 (CET)
Von: "BETI GLORY" Kontaktdetails anzeigen
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von yahoo.fr. Weitere Info

Betreff: More expalantions and details.
An: joszach69@yahoo.de

My Dearest One,

It gives me a great happiness hearing from you as quick as possible, well I would only want to hear from you that you will help me and you can keep this matter personal, that is between me and your veryself without involving second person.

Yes i got your contact during my desparate condition in search of some one who can help me get this fund transferred into his personal or company bank account and also to help in any investment with the 80% of the total sum and also having 17% as his kind help and assistance while 3% will be for any local expenses that may be incured.

I contacted you after my much prayer, yes as a christian and I believe, after my much prayer I decided to contact you and you alone in this matter.

I will be very glad to have you private telephone contact for effective communication and I will get my Pictures and my late father's pictures send to you immediately I hear back from you as this my only hope for the near future so I need your help and full devotion as to get this completed soonest.

Please let me assure you that this is 100% legitimate as I have every related documents concerning this deposit with me and all I need from you is to assure me that you will help me out and get this fund transferred into account in your Country in which I will come over to meet with you.

Kindly detail me more about yourself and believe that i will get my pictures scanned and send to you immediately I hear from you next, but promise that you will keep this safe and confidential for the security of this money and my veryself.

Kindly urgently forward to me your personal phone contact and address and detail me on what we can get this fund invested into.

Thanks and God bless as you help.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Glory Beti.

NB: I saw that you forward the matter some where, please note that I want this to be betwwen me and you alone.


I received a further letter;
Datum: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:00:24 +0100 (CET)
Von: "BETI GLORY" Kontaktdetails anzeigen
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von yahoo.fr. Weitere Info

Betreff: Here is the attachements and please reply urgently.

An: "Joseph Zachel"

My Dearest Joseph,

Good day, well as I told you last, here is my personal pictures and my late Father's pictures and also I have scanned together with the Certificate of Deposit for you to believe that I am really interested to invest this money with you in your Country only if you can keep this personal.

Please kindly forward to me the following so that I can submitted it to the bank as my late father and my present foreign partner so that they bank can be able to get the Fund transferring.

1) Your full name and address.
2) Your telephone and fax numbers
3) Your direct and personal email address.
4) Company or office name.

This is what the bank requested to have from me so that they could be able to contact you soonest for the transfer of the fund.

Kindly get them forwarded to me so that I can be able to submit them to the bank today or first thing tomorrow morning because i would like the fund to be transferred as quick as possible so that I can meet you over there.

Note that you are not only reciveing this fund your account but also you will help for the investment of the 3/4 of the total amount into a lucrative business that will be favourable in your Country.

I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely and friend,

Miss Glory Beti.
======================================================

I toke some informations’ and needed her personel datas so I wrote;

Datum: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:27:50 +0100 (CET)
Von: "Joseph Zachel" Ins Adressbuch

Betreff: Invest
An: glorybeti@yahoo.fr


Manfred J. Zachel
Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road
St Mary church
Torquay-Devon / UK
TQ1 4RW

Phone 01803 323 244
Mobil 07767 791 305

E-Mail: Tourintertrust@Yahoo.com
E-Mail: mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk
E-Mail: Joszach69@Yahoo.de

RE: Your Investment

Date: 14.02.2006 10:06:13

Dear Ms. Glory,


I received your message with the pictures, thank you for that information, very interesting.

Have spoken with my bank and they are willing and ready to accept your investment but I need from you the follow documents (for legal reason);

1. Confirmation of inheritance
2. Confirmation of your bank that the funds are not illegal sources
3. Written Instructions from you how to handle the total amount, certified be a Law firm, or Notary or your Bank, on their Letterhead.
4. Certified copy of your Passport or ID.

Above you find my address, phone numbers and E-Mail addresses’ If there occur any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, I’m at the office from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm, every day.

With my best regards

Manfred J. Zachel
________________________________________

No comments: