Sunday 25 February 2007

My Life - the Barclay scam

They know very well to tell their stories and make you believe about their honesty, for that I tell here some stories what really happened; read carefully; they are full f surprises;


Datum:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:14:55 +0200 (CEST)
Von:
"Joseph Zachel"
Betreff:
Late Charles Dare
An:
philipbrown02@rediffmail.com
CC:
"Manfred Zachel"
LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk


To:

Barr. Philip Brown For Brown Chambers & Advocates Address: 60 Bays water Road London W2 3PS,United Kingdom

Re: Late Charles Dare
Date: 11/04/2006 19:07:48
E-Mail: barribrown4philip0220@yahoo.ie

Dear Sir,


Thank you for the information’s I’m ready to go, please lead me.


Truly yours


Manfred J. Zachel



And immediately I received the next information’s and instructions ;


Datum:
12 Apr 2006 11:55:50 -0000
Von:
"Philip Brown"
An:
"Joseph Zachel"
Betreff:
Send the application to the bank while i secure the legal documents
Dear Joseph ZachelAttach is the sample of the application of claim you are to re=write and send it to the Barclays bank London Plc for the immediate transfer of the fund to your account,As i have told you I will secure all the legal documentations of this claim and i will send copies of it to you because the bank will request it from you as soon as you tender the application of claim to them.I wait to hear from you.SincerelPhilip Brown Esq======================================================================………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Your AddressTelFaxDateTHE MANAGERBARCLAYS BANK PLCPOOLE PROCESSING CENTREINTERNATIONAL PAYMENT,PRIVATE BANKING SECTIONBARCLAYS HOUSE,1 WINBORNE RD, POOLEDORSET BH15 2BB LONDONFAX: 00 44 8701372200Attn: Mr. Cliff HillDear Sir,APPLICATION FOR CLAIM OF GPB8,750,000.00 WITH A/C NO: 80472272I, Mr………………………..write to claim Mr Charles Dare money lying in your bank since his death. The deceased was my in-law. The whole documents to his account, chequebook, statement of account, are with his attorney, I refer you to his attorney should you need any verifications. I, therefore urge you to use your good office through your computer network to locate his account details with the following information.Name: Mr Charles DareAddress: 13 Capenter Rd,E17 3HL Age: 54 YrsA/C No: 80472272If you find the above given information in your computing system correct, please transfer the proceed to my below given bank account.……………………………Insert your bank account details where you want the money to be transferred into.Thank you for your co-operation.Yours faithfully,…Sign…Your name. =======================================================================

I did as they asked, well knowing that this letter would never go to the real Barclays Bank, I had made my inquiries and know all details, names, addresses, numbers were falls;


Datum:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:09:34 +0000 (GMT)
Von:
"Joseph Zachel" Ins Adressbuch
Betreff:
AW: From Philip Brown
An:
"Barri.Philip Brown"
CC:
"Manfred Zachel"
Dear Sir,

Yes, the application was send yesterday to Barclays Bank London

Regards

Manfred J. Zachel----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----Von: Barri.Philip Brown An: Joseph Zachel Gesendet: Dienstag, den 18. April 2006, 20:59:59 UhrBetreff: From Philip Brown
Dear Sir,

I did not hear from you today sir, have you sent the application to the bank because you promise to send it today

Thanks

Barri Philip Brown

----- Original Message ----From: Joseph Zachel To: Barri.Philip Brown Cc: mzachel_future@tiscali.co.ukSent: Friday, 14 April, 2006 4:54:32 PMSubject: AW: From Philip Brown
Dear Sir,
I am dissabled and had no transportation son I have to wait until Tuesday the 18th of April to go to my office to send the fax.

My regards and a very happy and peasful easter

Manfred J. Zachel----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----Von: Barri.Philip Brown An: Joszach69@yahoo.deGesendet: Freitag, den 14. April 2006, 09:00:04 UhrBetreff: From Philip Brown
Dear Manfred J. Zachel,
This is to let you know that I have change my email address all communication shall be on this new one barriphilipbrown1@yahoo.co.uk and I am not using that previous one any way did you fax the bank the application?plaese I will like to hear from you today

Thanks
Philip brown

Datum:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:56:35 +0200 (CEST)
Von:
"Joseph Zachel" Ins Adressbuch
Betreff:
Re: AW: From Philip Brown
An:
"Barri.Philip Brown"
CC:
"Manfred Zachel"
Dear Sir,

As soon as I will be contactet by Barclays Bank and I inform you immediately

Best Regards

Manfred J. Zachel
"Barri.Philip Brown" schrieb:

Dear Mr Manfred Joseph Zachel.

I am very sorry for my late respond . I was very busy in the court. meanwhile attach with is the legal documents that back up the claim I have forwarded the Barclays bank all the other legal documents.

Note: at this stage I advice you to avoid speaking to the bank to avoid mistakes please. the bank will transfer the fund as soon as the verification is ok.

Moreover, the bank will be contacting you directly now as regards to this fund and i hope on you to pickup informations as to when the bank will carryout the transfer to your bank.

Please adhere to the bank instructions.

I wait to hear from you. Iam in Netherlands now but you can still reach me in any of my phone number incase it is very urgent.


Yours Faithfully

Barrister Philip Brown
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com


NOW IT BECOMES INTERESTING AND SHOWS HOW THEY WORK AND MAKE EXCELLENT FALSE DOCUMENTS;


Datum:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:51:16 +0100 (BST)
Von:
"cliff hill" Ins AdressbuchYahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
Betreff:
From cliff hill (private mail box)
An:
joszach69@yahoo.de
CC:
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk
From Mr Cliff Hill.

I have already fax this letter to your fax number, i attach it also for your perusal.
this mail box is my private mail box.

You can also write me through it.

sincerely
Cliff hill






BUT THAT’S NOT ALL, THE BEST FALSE DOCUMENTS FOLLOW NOW,

No comments: